Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Starbucks Store


As most of you know, I’ve been working part time at Starbucks since March. I’ve recently moved to a new store (5140 Yonge Street) which opened its doors last Thursday. This is a picture of the Partners at our store.

It has been CRAZY busy on each of my shifts. But we have a hard working team and get along well together. Jessica (the only one not wearing an apron) is our Store Manager, and she’s great. I’ve been travelling out to Markham to work at the other store, so I’m enjoying the quick commute over to Yonge Street.

If you haven’t been to a Starbucks recently, you need to go! My new favourite drink is the “Pomegranate Frappuccino Juice Blend”. It is delicious... and nutritious! Perfect on a hot summer day.

P.S. Joan - Even though I’m not standing in this picture, please believe me when I say that I’m wearing pants! :o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home