Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We're Back!!

For those of you who have been looking for our website... here we are! Sorry for being off line for so long. The program I was using wanted me to pay for more space to continue to publish more online. Why pay for something when you can get it for free?!

I've just started to use this blogging website, and it looks like it has everything that I need to keep in touch with family and friends. I've already started to add all of the old blogs (as you can tell, Lily is the most faithful blogger in our family... nothing from Brad yet!).

So keep visiting, I've got a lot of catching up to do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home