Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Can you see me now?

I've been told that you may not be able to see this post because we use Safari as our web browser.

If you can see this, please say a quick "hi" in the comment section of this post. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll try to make some changes in the next few days.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pam,
I was able to get into that post you mentioned. I did not see any photos or anything but i could read the message, does this help you at all? (We also use Safari)
We are praying for Gramma Norman (i had to think about that for a minute when you called her that!)
We are praying for a miracle.
love you all
Steph

10:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam
I just read your blog again. Heather looks so amazing for a Mom-to-be. Undine just called to tell us Heather had her baby boy yesterday. Mom and baby are doing fine. Praise the Lord & an answer to prayer. Don and I are praying for your Mom. We love her dearly & our hearts ache for her & all of you as a family. God is still in control. I told her not to lose her sense of humour because it will take her through the tough times. She is so amazing. lots of love, Don & Pat XOXO

1:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home