Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Online Dating... Meet Nolan

Our friend Nolan came to hang out with us today. We met him at Church and then he came back to our place for the afternoon. I've known this guy for 25 years!!! We met at Sky Force and then we grew up in the same Church. He's just great! There are not too many people who consistantly meet you with a smile, in spite of circumstances, but he always does. He is very generous, thoughtful and helpful... I have been on the receiving end of these many times. He is outgoing and fun... my girls LOVE their Uncle Nolan, and today he took some time to play just with them.

Would you believe me if I told you he was single?!!! It's CRAZY! If you, or you know someone, who may be interested, email me quick... because I'm sure as soon as he sees this blog, he'll want me to take it off.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nolan!! Who's the pretty young lady
with you?? Long time no see. I've never
used a web cam but it sure looks like fun. Online dating? Whoa!!
Don and Pat

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger Jaime's Blog said...

SINGLE.. you've got to be kidding me !!! tee hee !! :) Hey Pam when do I get my post.. haha !!

9:12 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pam, tell Nolan there are plenty of young chics down here in California. Might he be interested???? I recently was trying to talk his brother Ronnie to come for a visit. Nolan you can come for a visit, its also a little warmer here dude!! I hear you haven't had much of a winter there. Being in northern California we do get some cold in the winter - like it was cold today, there was a warning to keep your pets in - it only went up to 10 C today. Are we whimps here or what!!!!

Nina and family

1:24 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Nolan still single??

5:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home