Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Month in Review

I keep on bothering my Jaime to update her blog, which she has been keeping up to date on a fairly regular basis (congratulations). I, on the otherhand, have not. It's almost been a month, and no updates.

I've been gone a while, but what's there to say? Mostly I've been occupied with the family, two girls tend to keep me busy. Just last week I've started a new job. I'm back working with Aaron Lalvani, part time. I'm able to do this from home, as most of my job will primarily involve the website, email and making phone calls. I LOVE the flexibility of working when I'm available and just totalling up the time I've spent working. So far, it's been working well for me to be "at work" while Lily is at school and Ella is sleeping, or right after a closing shift at Starbucks... which I'm still doing. I don't think I can give up all the perks just yet.

Besides family and work to distract me from blogging, the third and probably biggest culprit is Facebook. Anyone reading this blog is probably already on FB and knows what I'm doing, so repeating myself on a blog seems pointlesss. But I will try.

Easter was this past month too. We had a busy weekend, but it was great! Our holiday weekend started early with Brad taking the Thursday off work. It was nice to have him at home and he looked after the girls in the afternoon while I had my first business meeting with Aaron. Friday, we had a family lunch at Heather and Jeff's. My Dad came down with Grandpa B. Friday was also my Mom's birthday, so it was nice to be together with the family and celebrating Easter.

Saturday we were off to the Sider's. It was a little cold that day, and even snowed. The birds there were all grouped together in the front tree all puffed up trying to keep warm. Grandpa T joined us for lunch, and we also celebrated Drew's birthday. Drew and Akua are actually in Thailand right now, so it was nice to see them before they left on their trip.

That's it... a month in review. I don't think I've missed anything. Until next time....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are back to working with Aaron again. He's such a great guy. Give him a big hug for me. I'm glad that you had a wonderful Easter; a bit of time off. You are a busy girl & need the break. And still working at Starbucks? When do you sleep? I check your blog almost every day to see what is going on. I miss you all so much but am happy that at least you are close to Heather, Jeff and the wee one. Take
care. love, Don and Pat

9:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home