Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby #4

So, again, its been a while.  And now there's another baby on the way, apparently it's a boy.  Our three girls are interested in my growing tummy and Brad and I are feeling, somewhat, up to the challenge.  Thankfully we have a young nephew who will be able to pass along a couple of things so that this new little one won't be stuck wearing all the pink dresses we have in storage.  It'll actually be nice to give some of those things away once Abby has outgrown them.  Oh... baby boy is due at the end of August.

What else... what else... we're MOVING!  Yes, AGAIN!  Finally to a house, with a backyard, close to a park, quiet street... and no 401, which we have seen (and heard) for the last 4 years.  Tuesday is the big day!  There will need to be some tweaking of what's there, but that will come, slowly but surely, and it will be great!  

The fam: Lily is now finishing up grade 1.  Her first year in full day French.  With the move, she'll be switching schools, but she seems ready and willing to make the change and meet some new friends.  Ella will be starting school in September, and is looking forward to our backyard where she'll be free to run around like crazy with her ball, jump through the sprinkler and pretend that she lives in Hawaii.  Abby is just a little over a year now and seems to have a cuddly, sweet personality.  She's quick to giggle and loves her Cheerios.  Baby #4 is doing well, as best as I can tell.  He hasn't been giving me any problems... yet!  Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.  Brad is still working at Evergreen in the Drop-In Centre.  I think he's been there almost 5 years now.  I'm still at Starbucks.  I just can't seem to give up the free coffee.  Honestly, I love working there.  My coworkers are amazing and our customers are great too.  With me just getting back to work in December and baby #4's birthday coming closer, I'm trying my best to bank as many hours as I can to be eligible for MAT leave.  I think I'm just over half way there.  I'll be starting full time in a couple of weeks and I think I'll be able to have all my hours soon after Lily is off for the summer... and hopefully before I'm waddling around too much.

So, that's it.  I hope to blog again soon, but I'll be honest and not make any promises.  I already have a bad track record.  Sorry there isn't a picture to go along with this blog, if I find one later, I'll post it then.

2 Comments:

Blogger •J•O•A•N• said...

you blogged! i'm thrilled with the news and the fact that you wrote it down for all of the internet to see. the two youngest are going to be really close in age eh? you go girl!

11:36 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back !!!

12:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home